Changing the paint colours in your home is relatively inexpensive and an easy way to freshen up your decor. Most of the cost of painting is associated with the labour, not the materials. That’s why it’s so important to select the right colours the first time; you don’t want to have to do it over again.
It’s highly recommended that you should never select colours at the paint store. It’s essential to see, assess and choose potential paint colours in each room, taking into consideration all natural and artificial light sources.
Colour consultations usually take 2 or 3 hours to complete and are available for interior and/or exterior spaces.
Your colour consultation will include:
- Full review of your home’s overall flow, current paint colours and existing colour harmony
- Discussion about your colour preferences & repainting priorities
- Consideration of focal points & colour inspirations for each room – for example, a piece of artwork
- Selection of the best accent walls for a different colour paint, wallpaper, etc.
- Free quote from one of our trusted professional painters
- Benjamin Moore™ paint colour options and recommended finishes for walls, doors, ceilings and trim
- Detailed Colour Consultation Report summarizing your specific colour choices
- Paint chips of each of your chosen colours for you to keep
Cost: $250 + HST