Why Home Staging?
Sell your home faster and for more money!
Staging is a valuable tool for marketing your home. As soon as your house goes on the market, it becomes a product for consideration alongside many other listings. To sell faster, your home must be priced right and stand out from the competition. Since most buyers start their property search on the internet, high quality photos of a well-staged home are essential to drive more buyer interest, more offers and a higher sale price.
Home buyers often make their purchase decisions based on emotion, and start to form their initial impressions the minute they walk through the front door. They need to be able to envision themselves and their family living in any prospective home. Professional staging helps to create that emotional connection and to have buyers fall in love with your property. And statistics show that buyers are willing to pay more for a property that is move-in ready.
Inside Out Homescaping understands the psychology of home buyers, the importance of target marketing, and lifestyle-selling techniques to make your property more appealing to serious buyers. We optimize your home by highlighting all the positives and minimizing any negatives. More importantly, we always customize our staging to appeal to the type of buyer looking to purchase a home in your neighborhood.
Top 5 reasons for home staging
- Only 10% of people can visualize the potential of a home that has NOT been staged.
- Top-quality listing photos are essential – you only get one chance to make a great first impression.
- Professional staging is a wise investment, often paying for itself 4 or 5 times over.
- Pricing generates interest; staging generates OFFERS.
- A professionally staged home will SELL FASTER and for MORE MONEY – often for over asking price.